A good night's sleep is vital for a fulfilled life. Novilla is committed to providing you with the best and most comfortable products for your bedroom so that you can finally have the sleep you deserve. We take great pride in the quality of our products and offer a 5-Year-Limited Warranty for your new Novilla toppers purchased from novilla.net or any authorized distributors/dealers. Please feel free to contact us if there are any quality issues with the Novilla toppers as all quality issues are covered by our 5-year Limited Warranty. To make sure you can claim your warranty without any hassle, please read carefully the following provisions and keep your Warranty Card properly.
5-Year Limited Warranty:
- We provide a 5-Year Limited Warranty for Novilla branded toppers purchased from novilla.net or any authorized distributors/dealers.
- If a warranty claim needs to be filed, please visit www.novilla.net and contact our customer support team.
- To obtain better warranty service, please carefully read the following clauses and keep this Warranty card property. You should provide the card for each warranty claim.
- The Warranty Card, Order ID, Order Date, Seller's Full Name/Company Name, Issues, and pictures/videos related to the Issues are needed in case any Warranty Claim needs to be filed.
- Your warranty claim, once we decide it is valid, maybe issued through replacement, restoration, or any other methods that are appropriate and sufficient to address the issues.
What Are Covered:
- Permanent dents formed on your toppers though being properly used, and such dents are not formed due to their foundation or bed frame.
- Breaks, fractures, or fissures that are formed on the foam part of the toppers though it is properly used.
- Seams that are not properly sewn.
- Dirts or holes on the topper cover that are formed before and noticed upon arrival.
- Toppers that do not expand as they should do, which is noticeable and exceeds the normal range of error.
- The sizes based on the order info are incorrect, noticeable, and exceed the normal range of error.
- Other quality-related issues.
Exclusion of Liability:
- Normal increase of softness in the foam which can occur during a normal break-in, or in the case of visco-elastic memory foam, a lessening of the gradual recovery aspect of the foam, of which such lessening, should it occur, does not reduce the continual pressure reducing and pressure relief properties of the mattress.
- Damage caused by factors other than defective workmanship or materials.
- The warranty period has expired.
- Product repaired by an unauthorized service provider or personnel or disassembled by users themselves.
- The warranty card or purchasing invoice has been changed.
- Buyers cannot offer the warranty card and/or the order details.
- Buyers' unique, personal and subjective preferences.
- Smells come from new materials on a topper, which is normal in all aspects.
- Issues with zippers and/or topper covers as they are wearing parts.
Notes to Users:
- Novilla.net is the brand owner. If you have a quality issue but your topper was purchased from one of our distributors/dealers, please contact the distributors/dealers directly.
- Your 5-Year Limited Warranty starts on the day the item is purchased.
- The Warranty will not be renewed after a warranty claim was issued through restoration, replacement, or any other means.
- The 5-Year Limited Warranty covers only the item itself. It does not cover any other fees such as shipping fees for exchange, commissions or fees paid to any third party, etc.
- If you wish to know if a store/seller is one of our authorized dealers/distributors, please offer the full name of the store, or offer a screenshot of your order.