A good night's sleep is vital for a fulfilled life. Novilla is committed to providing you with the best and most comfortable products for your bedroom so that you can finally have the sleep you deserve. We take great pride in the quality of our pillows and offer a 3-Year-Limited Warranty for your new Novilla pillows purchased from Novilla.net or any other authorized distributors/dealers. Please feel free to contact us if there are any quality issues with the Novilla Pillows as all quality issues are covered by our 3-year Limited Warranty. To make sure you can claim your warranty without any hassle, please read carefully the following provisions and keep your Warranty Card properly.
3-Year Limited Warranty:
- We provide a 3-Year Limited Warranty for Novilla branded pillows purchased from novilla.net or any authorized distributors/dealers.
- If a warranty claim needs to be filed, please visit our website and contact our customer support team.
- To obtain better warranty service, please carefully read the following clauses and keep this Warranty card property. You should provide the card for each warranty claim.
- The Warranty Card, Order ID, Order Date, Seller's Full Name/Company Name, Issues, and pictures/videos related to the Issues are needed in case any Warranty Claim needs to be filed.
- Your warranty claim, once we decide it is valid, maybe issued through replacement, restoration, or any other methods that are appropriate and sufficient to address the issues.
What Are Covered:
- The inner part (cover not included)
Exclusion of Liability:
- Normal increase of softness in the foam which can occur during a normal break-in, or in the case of visco-elastic memory foam, a lessening of the gradual recovery aspect of the foam, of which such lessening, should it occur, does not reduce the continual pressure reducing and pressure relief properties of the mattress.
- Damage caused by factors other than defective workmanship or materials.
- The warranty period has expired.
- Product repaired by an unauthorized service provider or personnel or disassembled by users themselves.
- The warranty card or purchasing invoice has been changed.
- Buyers cannot offer the warranty card and the Order Details.
- Buyers' unique, personal and subjective preferences.
- Smells come from new materials on a mattress, which is normal in all aspects.
- Issues with zippers and/or pillowcases as they are wearing parts.
Notes to Users:
- Sweetnight Co, LTD. is the brand owner. If you have a quality issue but the pillow was purchased from one of our distributors/dealers, please contact the distributors/dealers directly.
- Your 3-Year Limited Warranty starts on the day the item is purchased.
- The warranty will not be renewed after a warranty was issued through restoration or replacement.
- The 3-Year Limited Warranty covers only the item itself. It does not cover any costs such as shipping fees for exchange, commissions or fees paid to any third party, etc.
- If you wish to know if a store/seller is one of our authorized dealers/distributors, please offer the full name of the store, or offer a screenshot of your order.