We know an easy-to-follow guide is important for both of us. That's why we have the guide on how to claim a warranty here. We list the detailed information needed for a claim so you can prepare them before contacting us:
1. Read through our Warranty Policies.
2. Prepare the information needed for a claim, which may include:
- Order ID
- Order Date
- Seller's Full Name/ Store Name
- Item SKU
- Pictures/Videos that could clearly validate the claim
- The outcome you wish to get from the claim
- Your detailed Contact Info, Full name, Phone Number, and Email address
- Any other info that you believe is good for the warranty claim
3. Contact us through any of our service channels: email, phone, social media, or live chat.
4. Keep communicating with us until receiving a result about your claim. We will let you know clearly if your warranty claim will be issued or denied, and the reasons thereof.
1. We will try our best to reply to your messages within 24 business hours. However, in some rare cases, it may take up to 2 business days for us to verify the information you offered. In such cases, you can please wait for 1-2 business days for our response.
2. We may require more information to help validate your claim. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.
3. We always believe communication is the best way to solve any potential issues between us. Feel free to contact us if you have any issues.
4. It will be easier to know how long it may take to solve your issue when you know our working hours. Please visit working hours for details.