We always try our best to make the whole process, from ordering to delivering, clear and easy. However, you may find things are not as expected sometimes. The understanding of the shipping industry is different between sellers and buyers. We hope this chapter will help make it more clear for you to understand our shipping process, and what efforts we are taking to deliver your items:
- We offer a tracking number for each order.
- The tracking number may come from either UPS or FedEx. Please refer to for more details.
- Depending on the courier you selected, you can trace the item through www.ups.com, www.fedex.com, or through www.17track.net.
- We may face issues with some orders during the shipping process. The packages may get lost or the shipping status may not be updated for a long period of time. We will follow up on these shipments regularly.
- Though we will try our best to avoid item damage or loss during shipping, we cannot rule out the possibility of item damage or loss.
- If there is any loss or damage, we will file a claim with the courier we used. Please understand that it may take a while to get the result of the claim.
- We hope there is nothing wrong with orders, as all our buyers do. However, if things happen, please allow some time to get things right. Your cooperation is highly appreciated.